N-Acetylcarnosine Can-C™ Eye Drop with 1% N-Acetyl-Carnosine Questions? 1-800.861.4936
Free Shipping to US and Canada! - In Stock!
Reversal in a Drop - Can-C™ clinically proven 100% safe and effective!
Dr. Mark Babizhayev expresses important message to consumers - read it here
Switzerland reveals new hope for Macular Degeneration! Learn more!
In Russian Clinical Trials patients
instilled 2 drops of soothing 1% N-acetylcarnosine Can-C eye drops into each eye two times a day, for a period
of 6 months. The effective rate was 100%, setting an unprecedented
benchmark for the treatment and reversal of cataracts and other eye disorders..
1 - 2 Boxes Now Only $39.00 each = 10% Savings! Buy Now
3 - 5 boxes Now Only $35.00 each = 17% Savings! Buy Now
6 boxes or more Now Only $31.50 each = 25% Savings! Buy Now
results in only 3 months time! Optimal
Results within 6 - 12 months! Customer Testimonials
Approved by Innovative Vision Products Can-C™, is manufactured in a GMP pharmaceutical facility which meets ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 standards by a licensed manufacturer located in Great Britain. Product expiration; December. / 2015 FAQ and Instructions
Mark Babizhayev MA PhD is the senior research Investigator at the prestigious Helmholtz Institute of Ocluar Disease and is the founder and president of, US based, Innovative Vision Products where the product was researched and patented.
Over the last 10 years this, soothing, anti-oxidant, eye drop, has generated thousands of reports of
safe and effective Cataract Reversal in both humans and in animals .
"We see the demand for this breakthrough product snowballing as consumers around the globe become aware of a viable non-surgical option to cataract surgery.." - Innovative Vision Products
Meet Dr. Mark Babizhayev MA PhD
Can-C™ Eye Drops applied for 6-months, (twice daily into the eye), in patients
suffering from cataract, generated the following results:
had an improvement in visual acuity.
had an improvement of glare sensitivity.
had an improvement of the transmissivity of the lens.
10-15-06-- I used Can-C eye drops for 4-months with amazing results. My
vision in my left eye improved from 20/40 to 20/25 and upon renewal
of my driving license, the eye glass restriction was eliminated!" -Dr.
Richard Lippman, Hawaii
--06-02-07 Dr. Babizhayev, I want to "thank you for your "great" and
"unbelieveable" and "marvelvelous" Can-C eye drops! I use vitamin supplemets for my eyes but without your N-acetylcarnosine
"eye drops", I know that I would be totally "blind" today
from cataracts. I want you to know that I will continue to use these eye drops
indefinitely for maintaining the improved health of my eyes. Thank you! Lawrence
H. - Tucson AZ Can-C Testimonials!
To date, Dr.
Babizhayevs' patented Can-C™ N-Acetylcarnosine eye drop is the only cataract eye drop that has
been proven in controlled clinical trials to be effective in the treatment of cataracts and safe for long term use. Be sure to look for the following statement on any box you purchase to verify that you are purchasing Dr. Babizhayevs' patent protected
formula. - "Approved by Innovative Vision Products.."
no more doubts regarding
the effectiveness of this miraculous cataract eye drop that originated
from years of Russian research. Clinical Publications
What about other eye problems?
--06-02-07 "I can tell you that the results have been amazing because my chronic Dry
Eye condition is virtually non- existent as a result of using this soothing and highly effective
product.." Norma G. Nashwauk, MN
the information is not yet published, this unique "IVP" N-acetylcarnosine
(Can-C™) formula with its synergistic lubricants, is showing beneficial
results for the following eye-disorders;
• Contact lens disorders.
• Corneal disorders.
• Chronic eyestrain.
• Computer vision syndrome.
• Ocular inflammation.
• Blurred vision.
• Dry eye syndrome.
• Retinal disease
• Vitreous opacities and lesions.
Not only do the lubricants
in Can-C N-acetyl-carnosine eye-drops help to make wearing
contact lenses more comfortable, but Can-C is also shown to soothe and reduce
the build up of lactic acid in the eye, thus enabling the lens to be left safely
in the eye for longer. Manufactured
to cGMP pharmaceutical standards, Can-C™ has a wealth of anti-oxidant properties which can improve the overall function
of the aging eye. Can-C Ingredients
Can-C™ is Manufactured in a GMP certified, pharmaceutical facility which meets ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 standards for the design/formulation and manufacture of sterile contact lens solution and pharmaceutical solutions. Exp. December 2014
Disclaimer: The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated the statements contained
herein. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any
Our Refund Policy: Simply return any unused portion along with your comments. We will promptly provide a refund for any unopened vials now questions asked, (Less shipping and a 15% restocking fee)
Product Questions? 1-800-861-4936
In a Russian clinical trial L-Carnosine
eye-drops were used to treat 96 patients aged 60 and above. All the patients
had senile cataract in various degrees of maturity. The duration of the disease
in these patients ranged between 2 and 21 years. The patients instilled 1 or
2 drops into each eye 3 or 4 times a day, for a period of 3 to 6 months. The results showed that there was a pronounced effect on senile cataract,
the effective rate was 100% (i.e. all patients experienced an improvement). For
the more mature senile cataract the effective rate was still an extremely impressive
80%. Importantly, it was also noted that there were no side effects in any of
the cases. Clinical Publications
second clinical study was
designed to document and quantify the changes in lens clarity over a 6 to 24
month period. The averageage
of the participants was 65 and all suffered from senile cataract of a minimal
to an advanced opacification. The patients received either a 1% solution of
N-acetylcarnosine eye-drops or a placebo as 2-drops twice a day into each eye.
The results at 6 months were impressive; 88.9% of all eyes treated with
N-acetylcarnosine had an improvement of glare sensitivity. Furthermore, 90%
of the eyes treated with N-acetylcarnosine showed an improvement in visual acuity.
In contrast, there was little change in the eye quality of the placebo group
at 6 months and the placebo group also experienced a gradual deterioration at
12 to 24 months.
study evaluated patients who had various
degrees of eyesight impairment but who did not have the symptoms of
cataract. After a course of treatment ranging from 2 to 6 months the
conclusion was that the eye-drops alleviated eye tiredness and continued
to improve eyesight (i.e. there was more clear vision).
This is an indicator that the eye-drops have a value both for preventative purposes
as well as medical applications.Clinical Publications
testing of various anti-glycation agents over nearly a decade led a Russian
research team to the development of n-acetylcarnosine as a delivery
system for the natural eye anti-oxidant L-carnosine. Once laboratory testing
was passed, the next stage began to test the N-acetylcarnosine eye-drops in
the eyes of animals, (specifically canines and rabbits). These studies produced
remarkably fast results in the improvement of clarity, glare sensitivity and
overall vision for the animals involved. Furthermore, no serious side effects
were noted and the beneficial affects were sustainable. Unsurprisingly, these
positive results in animals led to the studies being continued in humans.
Can-C is for Dogs too!
Results in only 3 months time!
results within 6 - 12 months!
Discount OfferBuy Now!
Product Questions? 1-800-861-4936
1. Block, W. N-Acetylcarnosine may help with cataracts. NAC eye drops show benefits in both preventing and treating this age-related condition. LE Magazine, Aug. 2003.
2. Bourassa, D., and Dean, W. M.D. Carnosine: ARemarkable Multipurpose Anti-Aging Nutrient. Vitamin Research News, Vol. 14., Num. 11, Nov. 2000.
3. Babizhayev MA, Deyev A. Free radical oxidation of lipid and thiol groups in genesis of cataract. Biophysics (biofizika),1986, 31, 119-125, Pergamon Journals Ltd.
4. Babizhayev MA, Deyev Al, Linberg LF. Lipid peroxidation as a possible cause of cataract. Mech. Ageing Dev. 1988, 44, 69-89.
5. Babizhayev MA, Antioxidant activity of L-carnosine, a natural histidine-containing di-peptide in crystalline lens. Biochem. Biophys. Acta., 1989a, 1004, 363-371.
6. Babizhayev MA, Deyev A. Lens opacity induced by lipid peroxidation products as a model of cataract associated with retinal disease. Biochim. Biophys. Acta., 1989b, 1004, 124-133.
7. Maichuk, IUF, Formaziuk, VE, Sergienko, VI. Development of carnosine eyedrops and assessing their efficacy in corneal diseases. Vestn Oftalmol, 1997, 113(6): 27-31.
8. Yuneva, M.O., Bulygina, E.R., Gallant, S.C., et al. Effect of carnosine on age-induced changes in senescence-accelerated mice. J Anti-Aging Medicine, 2: 1999, 337-342.
9. Wang AM, Ma C, Xie H, and Shen, F. Use of carnosine as a natural anti-senescence drug for human beings. Biochemistry, 2000, 65(7), 869-871.
10. Baslow, MH. Function of the N-acetyl-L-histidine system in the vertebrate eye. Evidence in support of a role as a molecular water pump. J Mol Neurosci, 1998, 10(3), 193-208.
11. Ermakova, V.N., Babizhaev, M.A., Bunin, A.Ya. Effect of L-carnosine on intraocular pressure. Byull. Eksp. Biol. Med. 1988, 105(4), 451-453.
12. Borioni, D., and Scassellati-Sforzolini, G. The action of paminobenzoic cid, histidine, and cortisone on the success of corneal transplants, Am J Ophthalmol, 1953, 36: 575-576.
13. Babizhayev MA, Yermakova VN, Sakina NL, Evstigneeva RP, Rozhkova EA, Zheltukhina GA. N-Acetylcarnosine is a prodrug of L-carnosine in ophthalmic application as antioxidant. Clin. Chim. Acta., 1996, 254, 1-21.
14. Babizhayev MA, Yermakova VN, Deyev Al, Seguin M-C. Imidazole-containing peptiomimetic NAC as a potent drug for the medicinal treatment of age-related cataract in humans. J. Anti-Aging Medicine 2000a, 2, 43-62.
15. Babizhayev MA, Yermakova VN, Semiletov yu A, Deyev
A. The natural histidine-containing di-peptide N-acetylcarnosine as an antioxidant for ophthalmic use. Biochemistry(Moscow), 2000b, 65, 588-598.
16. Babizhayev MA, Deyev AI, Yermakova VN, Semiletov YA, Davydova NG, Kurysheva NI, Zhokotskii AV, Goldman IM. N-Acetylcarnosine, a natural histidine-containing dipeptide, as a potent ophthalmic drug in treatment of human cataracts. Peptides, 2001, 22: 979-94.
Copyright © 2007 Wise Choice Medicine
Dr Mark Babhizhayev N-Acetyl-Carnosine Can C Cataract Eye Drop
Dr Babhizhayev N-Acetylcarnosine Can-C Cataract Eye Drop